Sewer Damage Restoration
Sewage water damage, also known as "black water damage" is considered a Category 3 (the most extreme) type of water damage by the IICRC. Sewage damage may arise from groundwater flooding, river or lake flooding, toilet overflow or sewer or septic system overflow or backup. Blackwater loss is a serious property and health concern. The contaminated water is often teeming with viruses and bacteria such as hepatitis and salmonella, which may cause serious sickness. If your building has been breached by black water, safely evacuate the premises and call EPS Lakeland LLC for a speedy response!
Call for Rapid Service
Rapid Response to Sewage Emergencies
Regular water damage restoration practices are not enough to remedy the hazards of sewage damage. EPS Lakeland LLC rigorously follows best practices set forth by the IICRC to contain and remediate sewage damage. You can expect to return to a beautifully restored, healthy, and clean building.
Our Sewage Cleanup Process:
- Contain the area to avoid the spread of microbes.
- Decontaminate affected areas by killing all viruses and bacteria with highly effective anti-microbial agents
- Dry area completely: floors, walls, ceilings, and support structures
- Neutralize odors and remove all noxious scents
- Restore building to a healthy living or working environment
Direct Insurance Billing
They may push you to use their "preferred" vendor, but it is your right to work with any company. Do your homework - we are confident that you will choose the area's most trusted sewage remediation company - EPS Lakeland LLC.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.