Mold Testing Services
Are you wondering why you seem to have an odor in your home that seems suspiciously like mold? Are you concerned about your family’s health and wonder if the air they are breathing is harming them? Testing for mold in the correct way will help you assess the full extent of your problem before having to call a Mold Remediation Service. Call EPS Lakeland LLC to accurately diagnose the extent of the microbial growth and help you come up with a reasonable plan for its removal. EPS Lakeland LLC has several years of experience in mold inspecting and we are looking forward to helping you sniff out the problem.
Call for a FREE Quote
"We HIGHLY recommend EPS! The gentleman made it to our house less than 24hrs after we called to schedule the appointment. They have AMAZING customer service, with a lot of knowledge! It was truly the BEST experience! They were able to locate the mold and 2 inspectors didn’t even notice them!"
Natalie H., Mold Remediation in Lakeland, FL
EPS Lakeland LLC's Mold Inspections
Mold spores cannot grow without moisture so reducing the moisture in your home is one of the best ways to eliminate mold growth. When EPS Lakeland LLC inspects your area we utilize a 3 step process:
- We visually inspect your home or business by completing a thorough non-invasive inspection using a flashlight and state-of-the-art moisture inspection equipment to determine the moisture evident in drywall or other surfaces. If mold is found we may also need to perform invasive inspections which could include opening up walls or removing material to fully assess the damage.
- We then take air and swab samples of the affected areas with our lab-certified equipment and follow the chain of custody to assure accurate results.
- We then send the samples to a certified lab for independent testing and analysis of findings. You can expect accurate results in 2-3 business days.
Symptoms of Mold Exposure that EPS Lakeland LLC's Mold Inspections Solves
- Coughing, Sneezing, Runny nose, or Red eyes
- Skin rash
- Decreased concentration
- Asthma attacks, Respiratory distress, or Difficulty breathing
The Importance of EPS Lakeland LLC's Mold Inspections
When walls or other surfaces become wet and are not immediately dried, they can often become the ideal breeding grounds for mold. Sometimes the mold is under the surface of the flooring, or behind the drywall, so it cannot be seen. If you experience any symptoms of mold exposure or musty odors, it is important to call a mold inspection specialist to test for mold in your home. A common strain of black mold, also known as Stachybotrys Atra, is actually a type of fungus and very toxic. It can be harmful to people and pets and thrives in warm, moist environments. This fungus has a slimy texture and is dark green in color. It also has a distinctive, musty odor. If you suspect that you have black mold (or any mold) in your home, call the experts at EPS Lakeland LLC for a mold inspection at (863) 456-7322 today.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.